Thursday, September 29, 2011


My beautiful friend (and sister from another mister) Sarah is realizing her dream of being a flight attendant and has been stationed in Seattle. I grew up taking care of Sarah and her sisters and brother as we lived next door to each other. I have been so fortunate to watch her and her siblings grow and become fantastic young adults. Sarah and I have had a particularly close relationship. What a co-ink-ee-dink that I move to Portland this month and she gets a job flying Alaska Airline's friendly skies, stationed in Seattle the very same month. This makes the transition for both of our mothers so much easier. I can keep a watchful eye on Sarah and we can have our own family dinners, Pac Northwest style. 

I am so proud of Sarah for pursuing what she wanted and obtaining that goal. I am glad she and I will be discovering this new part of the country together (leaving both of our safe little bubbles). 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment