Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patty's Day



HAPPY ST. Patrick's Day!


These two are truly my little lucky charms. They may carry an Italian last name 
but they have my Irish in them.

Today was spent at a birthday party for one of Emma's classmates, venturing to a new eatery on the Southeast side of town (watch one episode of Portlandia...there we were) and then a stroll through neighborhoods to look for our "forever house."
Funny story, Matt and I had both been searching online for homes over the last week. I found one I loved and he ran over to me this morning with the IPAD in hand with a photo of the house he found.....Guess what?? Same house!!! Unfortunately, it went pending in one day so we missed out. Wasn't meant to be. 

More rain was in store for us today. We are expected to receive some snow tonight...which I am excited about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment